SmartiLab is the First Private Laboratory for Research, Development & Innovation in Morocco.
It is attached to EMSI Group; the Moroccan School for Engineering Sciences.
Since its creation in september 2015, Innovation is and still the core of its strategy.
SMARTiLab counts a multidisciplinary team composed of doctors, Phd students, engineers, associate professors, high-qualified technicians and talented students.
Who we are?
ISMARTiLab is committed to creating a stimulating and supportive environment for innovative research in Morocco. With this aim, our Team puts in target to:
- Contribute to the international radiance of Morocco.
- Offer to industrials a technological expertise of high value.
- Participate in the growing scale of Morocco in the Global Innovation Index.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of intellectual property made in Morocco.
- Follow up youngsters with innovative projects.
IIIn SMARTiLab, we are deeply committed to developping innovative "citizen" centred solutions. We are driven by deep values around :
- Deep sens of committment.
- Customer focus.
IIIIn SMARTiLab, we develop innovative solutions:
- Modeling and artificial intelligence
- Micro-Energy harvesting and smart-grids
- Internet of things
- Smart-cities and wireless sensor networks
Autonomous Microeletronics Systems
- Microelctronics & Embedded Systems,
- Micro Energy Harvesting,
- Smart Materials,
- Telecoms Systems,
- HF & RF Systems Design,
- Electro Magnetic Comptability (EMC),
- Optical Fiber Transmission.
Network & Information Technology
- Internet of Things,
- Wireless Sensor Networks & Embedded Systems,
- Software Modeling,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Security Of Networks & Systems,
- Signal & Image Processing,
- Web Development & Graphic Design,
- Mobile Applications & Design.