The second edition of the International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Humanity (ICATH'2020) is co-organized by the Moroccan School of Engineering Sciences (EMSI), the Hassan-II Agronomic and Veterinary Institute (IAV-Hassan II), the National School of Mineral Industry (ENIM), The Nation Institte of Post and Telecommunications (INPT), the National Instiut of Applied Economical Sciences (INSEA) and laboratories Smartilab/EMSI, LRIT/FSR and LaRIT/FSK and SI2M/INSEA. This second edition of the ICATH'2020 will be held on November 10-11 2020 in Rabat, the imperial city and the administrative capital of Morocco and which is listed as a World Heritage Site.
ICATH’2020 focuses on advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. This cross-disciplinary conference provides the critical issues for the benefit of the resource-constrained and vulnerable populations in the world. In addition, it is an opportunity to identify the most pressing needs and discover the highlight humanitarian technologies that promote successful practice, and attract humanitarian and emergency management practitioners in order to learn from their successes and better guide future research. The ICATH aims at examining the various challenges in those areas and will provide a forum for exchanging ideas, discussing solutions, and sharing experiences among researchers and professionals from both academia and industry.
The second edition of the ICATH'2020 is supported by The international Committee of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) -Los Angeles Section.
After the success of the precedent edition held last year, the ICATH of this year comes back with the aim of becoming a ranked international conference on advanced technologies for humanity. Thus, the main objectives of ICATH are and not limited:
- Renewable and Sustainable Energies
- Communication systems, signal, image and data processing
- Smart city and smart citizens
- Civil engineering and materials
- Smart manufactories and sustainable development
- Human sciences, Food, water, environment and Management systems
A detailed presentation of the main topics is available here : Call for Papers.
All papers should be submitted to the ICATH Easychair online submission website at ICATH'2020 Submission Link
The following dates are subject to change, depending on the evolution of the Covid19 measures at national and international level
Paper Submissions Deadline
August, 10th 2020
Notification of acceptance
September, 18th 2020
October, 14th 2020
Early Bid RegistrationOctober, 14th 2020
Conference VenueNovember, 20-21 2020
- All ICATH's participants have a chance to publish an extended version of their ICATH's papers in ICGST journals for free where the papers are highly downloaded. The language should be clear English and the word templates of our journals should be applied.
- Special issues are planned in the ICGST Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (IF=2.144)
and the ICGST Journal of Automatic Control and System Engineering (IF=1.961)
- Manuscripts should respect Springer template , including figures, tables, and references.The paper must be prepared using the Springer MS Word or LaTeX templates(5-6 pages including references, figures and tables) as PDF files through Easychair.